To be considered for an oral presentation, or a Graduate Student or Post-Doctoral Trainee award, abstracts must be received by September 21, 2018.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts may be submitted by Society members and non-members however, following acceptance the first and senior authors must hold a current Society membership in order to present their data at the meeting.
- All listed authors must be aware of abstract submission and approve of its contents.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via this website (no exceptions).
Preparation of your abstract for submission
Please follow the instructions outlined. An example abstract is provided here:
- Use Times New Roman 11 pt font, one half-inch margins
- Title in bold; do not capitalize all words and do not end in a period
- Include all authors’ first and last names followed by an Arabic numeral that is used to identify the Institution, City, State, and Country of each author. Underline the name of the author who is presenting the work at the meeting
- The body of the abstract should begin with indentation of the first line. text of no more than 250 words. Gene names should be entered in Italics
- A line that gives acknowledgement to funding sources should immediately follow the body of the abstract. There should not be a skipped space between the body of the abstract and the funding acknowledgement.